Mt Seymour features a full service rental shop with skis, snowboards, helmets and clothing from industry leading manufacturers to help make your day on the mountain fun and memorable.
Located in the Alpine Activity Centre, Mt Seymour's Service Shop offers waxing, tune-ups and full ASTM binding testing should your ski and snowboard need unexpected maintenance.
The Seymour Store stocks everything you need to enhance your visit to Mt Seymour including a variety of toques, gloves, goggles and helmets to fit most budgets, as well as popular Mt Seymour logo wear, available in a wide range of sizes. Batteries, handwarmers, wax and more can also be purchased.
Please note: If you plan to rent equipment multiple times this season, please visit our Rental Season Pass page for details on how you can save this winter.
For groups visiting Mt Seymour who may require ski and snowbaord rentals, please visit the Groups page for group rental rates.
Ski and Snowboard Rentals
Ski and snowboard rentals are available in the Alpine Activity Centre 15 minutes before the mountain opens.
||5 and under
- Rental rates for skis include boots, bindings, poles. Rates for snowboards include boots and bindings.
- Photo ID and security deposit required (Visa, MasterCard and Amex only).
- ID required for age group pricing.
- All rentals are one day rentals and must be returned by resort closing time daily.
- All guests are required to fill out a rental waiver form. Guests who are under 19 years of age must have a parent or legal guardian sign the rental waiver in the rental shop.
Taxes NOT included. All products are non-transferable and non-refundable.
Please note: The following conditions with regards to completing the waiver correctly:
- The Equipment Rental Form and Release Agreements are legal documents and must be completed correctly to be accepted.
- Please note: Before you print the waiver you must insure that it is printed in full colour.